Friday 24 April 2020

Today, we "MEET'ed" and "EAT'ed" 🤪


Keep your entries rolling in for the Student Council YMS Eye-solation competition! 
There are currently 22 entries from across the school...is yours in there?!

Click HERE to find out how to enter


Check out our MEET and EAT / EAT and MEET from this morning!
Thanks for coming!


And the winner was...
Ethan! 
(who got 100% on his first go!)

Second place went to two people...
 Olivia P (who got 100% on her second go)
AND 
Teegan (who got 100% on his first go but after Olivia P)


Guess Who answers below 





3 comments:

  1. ... I think that my photo is the cutest out of all of them. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ethan! How did you know? Or did you have good guesses? I only got 10 or 11 I think!
    Hana yours is very cute, but so are all of them.
    Ms L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Rimu, it's Jedi here.
    It's great to see that you guys are posting even through these tough times.
    I love that this post is soooo colourful and eye-catching. But I have to say that my favourite part of this post was the guess who answers, I'm not fully sure what it's for; but I have a basic idea.

    Anyways I miss all of your smiles and fun, and I think that this post overall for me was, heartwarming.

    Hope to visit,
    -Jedi😁

    p.s
    Kita you looked terrified in that photo, it's adorable 🤣

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about