Thursday 27 September 2018

Reward Time

Yaldhurst children love to show their HERO values to others both inside and outside the classroom. When they are exceptional HEROes they receive a HERO card.  At the end of the week, all the HERO cards are counted and children work together in their houses to try to reach 300 cards. When the houses reach 300 they get to choose a reward. This week was reward time for all the houses.

Hilary House chose to have a dessert party with some free time.
Edgar House chose to try some new games online.
Rutherford House chose to bring a toy from home to play with.
Ormsby House chose to have a disco.

Ka pai Yaldhurst HEROes, keep up the amazing work!


                   


6 comments:

  1. Hey my name is Shanaya from kawakawa primary school I love all the rewards that the houses have chosen they were amazing especially the disco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Braxton and I go to kawakawa primary I love this idea because they have to work together to get hero cards and the first group to get 300 hero cards get a reward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my name is maria i'm from KawKawa primary school and i like the book that you been working on bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI my name is shayden and I go to Kawakawa Primary i love your idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is kieron from Kawakawa primary school and that was a brilliant idea to be a hero but have you tried dressing up as a hero and making a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is oshen I go to Kawakawa primary school. Like the idea yous come up with it is brilliant for yous to come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about